Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Walking to Mt Wellington


On Tuesday me and my class were going to walk to Mt Wellington, I was so excited that we were going because I haven't been to Mt Wellington in AGES. When we were walking to the train station I was bored so I acted like I was going to war, when we got to the train station I was kinda tired from walking. Once we hoped off the train we walked to MT WELLINGTON, when we got to the top of the mountain I was SOOOOOOO TIRED from walking upwards. Once we got to the top we walked on the top bits of Mt Wellington, on the side of the mountain there was a rock that looked like a mini Pride-rock from the lion king so I went and stood on the rock pretended I was a lion. Once we made it around we were really hot so the boys ( including me ) took off their shirts, when I was getting down from the top I found a piece of hill that looked like a slide I went to that bit and slid down it. I slid down that bit 15 times before leaving back to school, I had a really fun time on this trip and I hope that we can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment