Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Summer learning journey week 1 day 2 activity 3

For this activity, we would like to hear about a time when you, or someone you know, was brave like Sully.
On your blog, recount a time when you (or someone else you know) did something brave.
Once when my family went on a trip to Rotorua, my mum decided to take me and my cousin to the Luge ( the Luge is the name of a race course there ). We were having loads of fun but then my mum saw a HUGE attraction which was like a swing, we didn’t want to go on it but my mum forced us too. The ride was like a swing it would go AAAAAALLLLL the way up and then come back down, I had a fear of heights so this really scared me but when I went on it was really fun. I had LOADS of fun and I hope I can go on it again ( I don’t really want to go on it again but it was fun ).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Iverson, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about being brave... sometimes being brave can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the courage you showed! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete