Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Summer learning journey week 1 day 2 activity 2

For this activity, let’s imagine that you were Neil Armstrong.
On your blog, write a short poem describing how you felt when you first set foot on the moon. Here is a link to some different poetry forms.

Poem

“WOW” I said with expression
If I hadn’t been up here I would have died from depression
I was to busy getting excited and exploring up here
That I didn’t even worry about my fear
It was so magnificent looking at the stars and things in space
I went to see them all in such a fast pace
When I jumped it felt like I was in a cartoon
But I hope that I can come back soon

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Iverson,

    What an interesting poem about space, well done! I loved how you have made it rythme. I can imagine it would look like a cartoon on the moon when you are jumping up and down. I think because on earth we actually so much stronger gravity! Would you ever want to go to space? I think I would because I would love to explore everything at such a fast pace.

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete