Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Summer learning journey week 1 day 3 activity 1

For this activity, let’s imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have?
On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.

The superpowers I would choose is:


1. Flight - So I could get to where I need faster, like if I needed to go to school really fast then I would fly
there
Image result for superman flight
Link to image
2. Super speed - So I can get ready for school or get ready for something else quicker
Image result for superman superspeed
Link to image
3. Creating objects - So if I needed something I could just use this power to make it
Image result for creating objects with your mind

Link to image

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Iverson,

    It is lovely to meet you! I’ve heard great things from Jordan about St. Pius X, so I’m glad to see that you’ve jumped on to blog :) Im a blog commenter for the Summer Learning journey, in fact It’s my second year doing this! I have just completed my degree in teaching. If you want to learn more about me check out my blog!

    Kai pai on attributing your photos! You’ve made the Manaiakalani team ‘super’ proud. I really like your idea of ‘creating objects- so if you needed something you can just make it’. I never thought of having this super power. So thanks for sharing it! I also would pick flight. Imagine just being able to fly over to another country for the day and then be back in time for dinner. If you could fly anywhere, where would you fly?

    Have you tried using Google Slides to create your posts? Here’s a link so you can explore all the creative ways of making a blog post https://sites.google.com/manaiakalani.org/manaiakalani-cybersmart/being-cybersmart/smart-learners/digital-learning-objects#h.p_Qh5A-Ygz2YH7


    Cheers,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Georgia

      thank you for giving me feedback so I can improve my work

      Delete