Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Summer learning journey

Week 1 day 1
We had to find 3 fun facts at this site about New Zealand and write about them in our own words.

1. I found that Queen Elizabeth the 2nd is actually the queen of New Zealand because of a governor-general who represented it in New Zealand.

2. I found that you have to swear an oath to Queen Elizabeth to become a New Zealand citizen.

3. I found that New Zealand is one of the countries of the world that doesn't have that many people in it. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Iverson,
    Finally you posted something I was waiting for long but by the way I like you facts they are good. Keep up the good job.

    From Your Best Friend Solomone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iverson,
    Like to see you have finally posted something. Why did you choose those three facts about New Zealand? Also I didn't know you have to swear an oath to Queen Elizabeth to become a New Zealand citizen. Besides that you are doing an amazing job!

    Best Wishes
    From your Friend
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great start, Iverson! I'm Lee, one of the blogging team for Summer Learning Journey.
    I like your fact that states that we don't have many people here in New Zealand. This is true. I know someone from the Phillipines and they have about 107 million people there which is pretty crazy.
    Were there any facts that you didn't know about before reading the web page?

    I look forward to reading more of your writing!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete