Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Summer learning journey week 1 day 4 activity 2

For this activity, imagine that you were allowed to change your name to anything that you wanted.
On your blog, tell us what you would change your name to and why you would choose that name.
I would change my name to Jace because if I were to become a pirate then I would be called captain Jace and I like how that sounds and if I were to become a knight then I would be called sir Jace and I also like the sound of that too.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Iverson,

    Wow you really think outside the box! I really like the name Captain Jace. My pirate name would be Captain Georgia and I would be Lady Georgia. I like the sound of Lady Georgia but I don’t like the sound of Captain Georgia. I could always shorten it to ‘Captain G’. I think that sounds a lot better! Let me know if you have a better name for me, I would be keen to hear!

    Have you ever tried to use posters & infographics to create a blog post? They are A LOT easier to create than you think! Here’s the link to all the different ways you can create blog posts https://sites.google.com/manaiakalani.org/manaiakalani-cybersmart/being-cybersmart/smart-learners/digital-learning-objects

    Can’t wait to read more!

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete