Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Summer learning journey week 1 day 5 activity 1

For this activity, we would like to learn more about the things that are important to you.
On your blog, please share three things that you treasure and say why they are treasures to you.

1. I treasure my bike because my dad spent A LOT of time teaching me how to ride it

2. I also treasure my Chromebook because it reminds me of my old school

3. I really treasure my family because they support me and they are really cool

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iverson, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about your treasures - if you could only pick one which would you pick? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete