Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Silent Reading

Today I read two books the first book I read was diary of a minecraft zombie and the second I read was Herobrine goes to school I will write about Herobrine goes to school under my diary of a minecraft zombie
The genre of the books are adventure
I read page 146-the end and page 1-18
This is what happened for diary of a minecraft zombie
This part of the story us about how cabin zero won the moblympics. "hey Nick try your best" Zack said " of course" Nick said. As soon as they stopped talking the gun shot. Zack knew that Nick was crying but as they saw Nick had sped up with the magma cube. "YEAH NICK WON" everyone in cabin zero shouted. So they went back to camp and celebrated with CAKE$$$$$.

This is what happened in Herobrine goes to school
This story is about Herobrine going to school with humans. "Why do I have to be here at human school" Herobrine said. "I am really scared because I have never made a friend in my life" Herobrine said. Herobrine was greeted by the principal " hello Herobrine welcome to your new school". Herobrine went to his class and got laughed at because he has never been to a school. Herobrine went to his seat next to a human girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment