Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

My dream holiday

LEARNING GOAL - We are learning how to use our knowledge of writing a recount.
We are learning how to brainstorm our Dream Holiday recount using ideas.
SUCCESS CRITERIA - I can use my knowledge about writing a recount to create a pretend recount about my Dream Holiday

My dream holiday recount
My dream holiday
In my awesome dream holiday I am the most powerful fortnite player in the world. Everyday and every time I play fortnite I always win. I’m the most famous youtuber in the whole universe.

I get first class for free every time I go on an plane to anywhere. Everything I get is free and I have everything in the world. I went on loads of adventures on every adventure I get cool artifacts.

I have a lot of sweet sweet gold and riches and sweet sweet candy. I have everything in fortnite and I have unlimited v-bucks. I have 999,999,999 wins on solo,duo’s, squad’s and infinity gauntlet.

I have my own secret base with my own lab. I invented a robot that does everything for you and gets whatever you want. I own the whole world and the whole galaxy.

I have my own private jet and every single vehicle. I have unlimited money and I have 999,999,999 viewers, subscribers and sponsors on my youtube channel.

When I went on my plane I had all my favourite drinks, snacks and lollies. I am the most richest and most powerful person in the whole galaxy.

I always get 999,999,999 lamas in fortnite. All my weapons are legendary scars. I can beat Ninja, Myth and all the best fortnite players.

I always call my fortnite team garbage. I get golden guns every time I play. When anybody sees me they run like a coward even Thanos is afraid of me.

Here is the link to the real recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment