Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

100 Word challenge

The 100 word challenge is something for kids to write about, you get a prompt like this one then you chose who you are in the prompt then you start writing about the prompt. You can use 100 words or more.

Prompt:
As I was walking outside with my bone, when my owner RUDELY picked me up and carried me inside. He put me down. I barked and barked to tell him that I was not happy. He just ignored me and went behind. He picked me up. I was still barking.He tried to calm me down by rubbing my face.
He started to talk to me and saying things that would calm me down.
I closed my eyes and left my tongue hanging out so he would know I was enjoying it I was even wagging
my tail, it felt like the most relaxing time of my life, after a while I just drifted away into deep sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment