Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

Mr. Wolf

An unexpected adventure is another quick write
Here it is.


Mr. Wolf

As I was watching tv, I heard something knocking on the window.
I went to investigate, as I walked over to the window I saw a wolf staring right at me.
It seemed to be staring at the feast we had prepared, I went to the table and grabbed a piece of meat
then I gave it to him. But when I looked at his body, he was wearing a torn up tuxedo.
I gave it a look and thought “ it must have gotten its self stuck in that suit” but as I was trying to figure
out how he got it on, he just stood up and started saying “ hello there, my name is... “.
I started screaming so hard that I scared off the wolf.
I saw that he hid behind a tree, I went to go back to talk with him until I looked up at the tree.
I saw someone's leg hanging out of a tree, I thought “ OMG that's how he got that tuxedo…
but what happened to the man, did the wolf… kill him”. I got too scared so I ran back home.
I laid in bed thinking about what happened. “ what was his name, I'll just call him Mr. Wolf “
But as I was thinking I drifted away into sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment