Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Summer learning journey

Week 1 day 1 activity 2
We had to think about our hometown and what is special about it we also had to describe our hometown with adjectives.

I think that where I live is special because I live close to the school. My house is a very noisy house whenever friends or family come over, I love it because of how we can run around the house and play a lot of fun games like hide and seek or tag, it is super SUPER fun when friends for my family my age that come over because we play LOADS of games.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Iverson you have a SUPER word there good job and comment you later.
    From you BEST friend ever Solomone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iverson,
    I really like the way you put words in CAPITAL LETTERS. Also do you play any other games besides hide and seek and tag? Besides that you are doing an amazing job!

    Best Wishes
    From your Friend
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Iverson, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. Do you remember me from last summer? I have since moved overseas to London, England. So I am currently writing this comment from the other side of the world!

    Anyway, it's great to see that you have made a good start to the programme and I hope you continue to complete activities over the course of the break.

    Thank you for writing about your hometown and sharing what makes your surroundings so great. I remember being a young child and really enjoying when kids my age would come round and we would also play lots of games together. They would teach me ones that they knew and vice versa.

    What sort of games do you play?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Iverson...great to see you blogging on the SLJ. There's still some time to complete the activities before school begins - how many more can you get done? Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete