Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

Moment in time St Pius X

LEARNING GOAL - We are learning TO USE OUR SENSES to describe what we think is happening in the photo.

We are learning to use WOW! words like adjectives and verbs to add impact for our audience (people who read our writing).


St Pius X feast moment in time


I heard deliteful singing in the mass and I heard people chatting about the delicious cake.

I saw young and big people cutting the outrageous cake.

I felt hungry because the cake tasted so lovely I wanted all of it, I felt yucky inside because when I tasted the top of the cake it tasted like dishwashing liquid.

I wondered why the top of the cake tasted like dishwashing liquid.



Today we had to write about our personal experience about the St Pius X feast day.

No comments:

Post a Comment