Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Challenge cards

The challenge cards I chose is 20 and 24
There are instructions on the challenge cards we have to follow the instructions.

here are my challenge cards and what I did

To Anna Claybourne

Hello my name is Iverson, I really enjoyed your book it what so fascinating,
I like how you gave us a description of how dangerous the animal or place is,
could you make another 100 scariest things on the planet with new dangerous things,

Sincerely

Iverson

How much people were in the car - 3 people

Name the people in the car - Emily, Emily’s dad and Emily’s mum

Why couldn’t Emily’s dad get out of the car - his legs were trapped under the dashboard

What is the name of the place where Emily and her family went to - Norlen

What is Emily’s brothers name - Navin

What color is the amulet that Emily find - The color is red

What color was the ghost like thing that was in one of the rooms - The color is grey

2 comments:

  1. Hi Iverson
    Im Mason from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. I like the way you described and answered all of the questions. Your blog post reminds me of the time we had to answer questions on a book we read. I think that I mite have to read this book my self it sounds very interesting. Next time try to keep the words in the white other then that great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful reply sorry about the words in the dark space bit but anyways thank you

    ReplyDelete