Pages

Monday, March 26, 2018

Silent Reading

The book I am reading today is Gorilla city
The genre of the book is adventure
I read page 5-12
This is what happened
Charlie was going to the main river to go and search for an adventure. When he was doing that he saw this huge dragonfly it was as big as a crow. It looked like it was going to be another lightning storm the waves were getting strong Charlie got swept away in to a place where lots of trees grew. There was a tunnel Charlie tried to go back but the waves swept him away into the tunnel Charlie thought to him self "theirs two ways I can go home or I could stay". Charlie chose the worst answer he chose to stay there might be other giant bugs or animals but Charlie said "I must stay every other explorer stays even though they know they might die".

No comments:

Post a Comment