Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

My holiday recount

LEARNING GOAL - We are writing a recount about one special moment in the holidays using our Personal voice and adjectives.
SUCCESS CRITERIA - 1.I can use my personal voice by describing what happened in one special moment. 

2. I can use my personal voice by describing what I saw , what I felt, what I heardin my special moment.

3. I can use adjectives, similes and adverbs to make my writing more interesting.


My holiday recount
In the holidays I went to Rainbow’s end with my cousin Malachi and my Mum and my baby sister Annalise we waited for my Mom's friend Johanna she was coming with us,me and  Malachi went on the less extreme part of the stratosfear.


I was excited and Malachi was excited too then when we went on the Stratosfear Malachi was to short to get on the seat so this lovely lady that was sitting next to us helped Malachi get on to his seat,I told Malachi “are you ready” because we were getting nervous.


It started to move then it went higher and then higher and then higher then when it stopped, we wanted to go on the Stratosfear again but my Mum told us that we can go on it later so we went on the vr ride.


So we waited in line for a very long time then it was our turn,we couldn’t wait to get on that ride so when we got in we put on our 3D glasses and enjoyed the ride everything seemed so real we were so scared and happy.


The next ride we went on was gold rush there were two people in front of us so we couldn’t get the photo even dough we REALLY wanted the photo but the two men that was in front of us was blocking us.


We went on the rollercoaster we were excited to go on it then after that we felt dizzy and we almost spewed actually we did spew a little bit then we went on the other rides I wanted to go play some mini games but my mum said that we have to go now.

So when we went I wanted to buy some stuff in the gift shop but my Mum said that we have to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment